Follow these steps that tell you how to perform this installation. As you can see, we have already provided helpful screenshots that you can use in case you ever get lost.
- Open Kodi and click on the Search Tool. It can be found in the top-left corner, just below Kodi’s logo;
- Now pick ‘Search Add-ons’;
- You will be asked to enter a search them. Type in ‘Plex’ and hit Enter or click on the ‘OK’ button;
- After a second or two, you will see a list of search results. Look for ‘Script – Plex’. Click on this entry;
- What you’ll see now is Plex’s overview screen. Use the ‘Install’ button;
- It will take a couple of seconds for Plex to be installed to Kodi. You will be notified once that happens.
Authorize Your Plex Account
By now, you should have installed the Plex Kodi addon. The next steps include authorizing your account and making sure Plex is properly configured.
- Go to the Add-ons Section within Kodi and find the Plex Kodi addon. Click on it to launch the addon;
- You will see a log-in screen. Click on the ‘Log In’ button to proceed;
- A code will be generated that you need to use to authorize your account. Go to https://plex.tv/link and enter the code;
- Once you’ve done that, the add-on will fully open;
- That’s it! You are now ready to use the add-on and watch your content stored on the Plex Media Server.